Our Mission Statement
We were founded to help and support homeless people with a view to getting them off the streets and to live a better life.
We are here to support & respect each individual, offering them tools so they may prosper and build a life that is constructive and healthy.
- To build on Independence, confidence and self-esteem of every individual
- Empower individuals to reach their full potential.
- Address addictions, mental health, discrimination and homelessness
- Re-build lives, homes, hopes and dreams
- Dedication, commitment and hard work
- Respect, motivate and inspire individuals to be the best they can be
- Open doors to new opportunities, training and skills
- Provide a platform to make change
- Support and shelter for overcoming homelessness