We provide a range of support and activities in St Helens as follows:-
- Night Café
- Crisis Intervention
- Support & Advice
- Help in seeking employment
- Resettlement Support
- Volunteering Opportunities for service users
- 1 2 1 Support
- Referrals and Signposting
- free clothing, toiletries,
- ‘life pack’ food to get people through until the next day
these are provided to people who are homeless, rough sleeping, moving out of a hostel and into their own home, vulnerable and at risk of homelessness.
The Hub is now open!!!
See Hub details, for a high level view of Services and Offerings, with a schedule of current and new proposed activities